ULBA METALLURGICAL PLANT JSCOne of the worldwide recognized producers of Uranium, Beryllium, Tantalum and Niobium products. The company is incorporated into the National Atomic Company “Kazatomprom” To the future with us!
Test Center (TC)
Test Center (TC) was established on January 01, 2009 by combining three departments of UMP JSC: Central Plant Laboratory (CPL), Labor and Environmental Protection Laboratory (LOTOS), and Technical Control Department (TCD). In 2010, Central Laboratory of Measurement Technique (CLMT) became a part of TC.
Principal Tasks of TC:
- Ensuring control and testing of all types of products (purchased raw material, consumer’s property, operational control, finished products) of UMP JSC departments.
- Ensuring measurement and monitoring of hazardous and harmful production factors affecting UMP JSC personnel and environment in the area of UMP JSC.
- Organization of work on elimination delivery of products manufactured by UMP JSC departments that do not comply with the specified requirements is the responsibility of TC.
- Organization and performance of works on verification, calibration, maintenance, repair of measuring instruments.
- Organization and performance of technical diagnostics of technological equipment.
UMP JSC Test Center is accredited in accreditation system of the Republic of Kazakhstan for compliance with requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Objects of conformity assessment:
- testing of products according to the scope of accreditation;
- verification of measuring instruments according to the scope of accreditation;
- calibration of measuring instruments according to the scope of accreditation.
Telephone: (7232) 29-84-31