ULBA METALLURGICAL PLANT JSCOne of the worldwide recognized producers of Uranium, Beryllium, Tantalum and Niobium products. The company is incorporated into the National Atomic Company “Kazatomprom” To the future with us!
Notification about payment of dividends on preferred shares of UMP JSC based on the 2019 performance
Herewith Ulba Metallurgical Plant Joint Stock Company, BIN 941040000097, located at: 102 Abay Ave., Ust-Kamenogorsk; Banking reference: IIC KZ756010151000014503 in Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan JSC, BIC (SWIFT) – HSBKKZKX
INFORMS about payment of dividends on preferred shares of UMP JSC according to the 2019 performance:
- Commence date of dividends payment: from July 14, 2020 until July 28, 2020, inclusive.
Time: 09:00 a.m. until 04:00 p.m. Lunch time: 12:00 p.m. until 01.00 p.m.;
- Guaranteed dividend amount per one preferred share is 200 tenge;
- Above guaranteed dividend amount per one preferred share is 1,011 tenge;
- Dividends on preferred shares are paid to:
- Retired persons and natural persons as not the employees of UMP JSC through the employees engaged for dividends payment - in Build. 29A (Northern Production Site, a separate building of a former WSD) located at: 102 Abay Ave., Ust-Kamenogorsk, and also by mail and wire transfer to the bank accounts according to the applications;
- Disabled persons and veterans of the Great Patriotic War – at the cashier of the administrative building;
- Single not-transportable shareholders according to the lists – at home;
(for all the above items dividends will be paid in compliance with social distance and a strict mask regime)
- Employees of UMP JSC – by transfer to the bank cards;
- Legal entities – by cashless transfer to the bank accounts.